Explore The Best of Central Thailand Over 5 Days and 4 Nights
This luxury tour plan combines the best attractions in Amphawa, Kanchanaburi, and Hua Hin areas. The tour plan includes plenty of outdoor activities and exciting experiences for the entire family: the swimming monkeys and a picnic at the heart of the sea, bathing with elephants, raft cruises, visiting and bathing in waterfalls, ATV tours, Ao Manao bay with its unique langur monkeys and more. The tour timeline also enables you to enjoy numerous activities throughout a day-tour in the lovely setting of Hua Hin. You can choose any of our excellent day tours to the area, each with its different attractions – a rescue farm which is dedicated to saving wild animals, a pleasant cruise through Sam Roy Yot National Park, going up to visit a unique cave, and laid back rafting in Kaeng Krachan National Park. You can even include the innovative Vana Nava water park (with no extra cost).
- The extensive tour includes the lovely Amphawa Floating Market
- The tour will also include a wonderful rescue farm for wild animals
FYI: the tour timeline (order of days) may vary to allow a visit to the lovely Amphawa Floating Market; the night spent in Amphawa will be set for the weekend, when the night market is open and active.
Concluding the tour: in the famous resort town of Hua Hin **you may also end the tour in Bangkok.
Included With The Tour
- A representative of Tiptop-Travel Private Family Adventure Tours will welcome you immediately as you land in Bangkok, and assist you in the first couple of minutes, following your arrival.
- A personal meeting with us will be held in Bangkok prior to the extensive tour; We will provide you with assistance and guidance in every matter.
- We equip our travelers with all they need for the tour (free, no charge) – big towels, waterproof bags for the cruises, raincoats, first aid kits, and more.
- Personal supervision and guidance by me throughout the entire tour – we are happy to lend our travelers cellular phones so they can keep in touch with me throughout their entire visit to Thailand.
- Personal assistance provided by us throughout your entire visit to Thailand – from the minute you land until the moment you take off on your way back home.
- Opportunity to receive various bonuses designed exclusively for our travelers, such as special offers and discounts in excellent hotels, assistance in transportation, and additional advantages.
VIP Van & Professional Driver
- All of Tip-Top Travel’s private luxury tours are carried out in a VIP van, for your comfort, ease, and pleasure.
- The VIP van – a 9-seat vehicle, where each traveler’s seat is wide, comfortable, and adjustable. The innovative vehicle is well equipped with advanced audio and video (LCD) systems, which allow you to watch movies during the ride.
- We recommend bringing your favorite movies from home, and particularly kids’ shows/films.
- Cold water and moist towels (available in the van).
- A professional driver.
- 5-star hotels (where such exist) and the best resorts available in each area.
- Certified, English-speaking tour guide (good English level; certificate of the Tourism Authority of Thailand), personally handpicked by yours truly.
- Admission fees to all the sites, national parks, and reserves in the tour plan including Vana Nava – the best and newest water park in Thailand (if you choose a day-tour through Hua Hin which includes the water park).
Breakfast & Lunch
- Breakfast every day of the tour (included in the high-quality hotels and resorts along the tour route).
- Lunch in every day of the tour (carefully picked restaurants and free choice from their menus including fish and seafood, soft drinks, and fruit-shakes. Excluding alcoholic beverages).
- Dinners are not included in the tour price, but if you’d like, our lovely tour guide will be happy to take you (in the comfortable van) to a recommended local restaurant and assist you in choosing your dish.
About TipTop Travel and Service Co., Ltd
The luxury private tour includes a fully equipped VIP van, manned by professional drivers, Accommodation is provided in 5-star hotels (where such exist) or in the best hotels/resorts available along the tour route, delicious lunches in hand-picked restaurants, and free choice from their menus, including a free supply of soft-drinks and fruit- shakes. Experienced tour guides who were carefully chosen by us, personal supervision, and daily accompaniment by yours truly. Tiptop Travelers will also receive special offers and discounts for exceptional, high-quality hotels across Bangkok and in various resort sites. In addition, we are happy to lend our travelers cellular phones so they can keep in touch with me throughout their entire visit to Thailand, for any assistance, guidance, and direction they may need.
This luxury tour is completely private and its route is tentative – you can customize every component of the tour plan to better suit your needs and wishes, and create the ultimate extensive tour – tailor-made just for you!
Central Thailand #603 Bangkok (or Ayutthaya) – 5 days/4 nights
Day 1, Departure: This day will begin by traveling to Kanchanaburi, discovering and exploring its various attractions: bathing with elephants, raft cruising on the river and taking the train ride on Thai-Burma Railway (Death Railway), with the spectacular river setting. ** There is also an option to combine fun water sports and activities (jet ski, Banana Boat ride and more) together with the raft cruise (for an extra cost). ** To watch a clip that I have filmed featuring our travelers click here. Lodging will take place in Kanchanaburi, at a high-quality resort (you may pick a simpler, yet more exciting resort in the jungle on the riverbank, which can be only accessed by boat).
Day 2: This day will be dedicated to more of Kanchanaburi’s wonderful attractions: visiting and bathing in the famous 7-level Erawan waterfalls, the Bridge over Kwai River – where we will take pictures to capture the unforgettable experience, and finally a new local attraction – a reconstructed village from the reign period of King Rama V, where you can observe and experience life in this ancient times, with authentic costumes, rice production, unique cuisines and more. Lodging will continue in Kanchanaburi.
Day 3 (morning): It won’t take us too long to travel to Amphawa, where we will witness and experience the many special attractions the area provides: Amphawa Train Market (“Folding Umbrella Market”) and the “Temple in the tree” (Wat Bang Kung), a private boat cruise to see the famous swimming monkeys, a visit to a local Shell Farm and lunch at a unique setting –a picnic in the middle of the sea. After finishing Amphawa activities, we will settle in a lovely local resort on the river bank for some rest and refreshment before we continue to our special evening activity.
Day 3 (evening): Around 6:30 PM, we will take a short ride to Amphawa Floating Market, and begin our visit by exploring this authentic site by foot. We will absorb the atmosphere, take in the scents and taste some of the delicious local foods, then go through the various stalls and shops, which makes the market extremely popular among locals. Later this evening, once it gets dark, a private boat will take us for a lovely night cruise, to see a unique local phenomenon – a vast number of fireflies filling the tree tops and gracing them with a Christmas-like look and feel. To conclude our nightly visit to Amphawa Floating Market, we have hand-picked for you an excellent Thai restaurant, where we will enjoy rich, delicious Thai cuisines. **The tour price does not include dinner costs, but our lovely tour guide will be happy to help you pick just the right dishes, so you can fully enjoy the local culinary experience and get to know the authentic and delicious Thai kitchen. **Lodging will take place in a high-quality resort in Amphawa, on the river bank.
Day 4 (morning): A short drive will take us to a new, lovely setting of a local Animal Rescue Farm dedicated to saving wild animals including bears, monkeys, elephants etc. For me, this Farm Sanctuary is the absolute best in Thailand, since it literally saves lives every day, by rescuing abused and/or abandoned animals and nursing them back to health with dedication and care. After their rehabilitation, the animals are released back to nature. The experience is even more unique since the Animal Rescue Farm contains an exceptional elephants’ hospital, the only one of its kind throughout Thailand. We will partake in the moving experience and help the local staff feed and bathe these wonderful creatures. Then, we will visit many other animals (bears, monkeys, deer and even iguanas) who were fortunate enough to arrive at this haven, and then finish our visit with a nice lunch. Next, a laid-back rafting experience awaits, in the river of Kaeng Krachan National Park (**you may exchange it with other attractions/activities). Afterward, we will travel to the famous resort town of Hua Hin, where we will settle in a 5-star hotel. During the evening, we will visit the local night bazaar or the unique Cicida Market – a great little art fair available on weekends. **Lodging will take place in a luxury hotel on Hua Hin beach. (Instead, you can choose to stay the night in a lovely resort in one of the nearest pastoral beach towns).
Day 4 (evening): Next, a laid-back rafting experience awaits, in the river of Kaeng Krachan National Park (**you may exchange it with other attractions/activities). Afterward, we will travel to the famous resort town of Hua Hin, where we will settle in a 5-star hotel. During the evening, we will visit the local night bazaar or the unique Cicida Market – a great little art fair available on weekends. **Lodging will take place in a luxury hotel on Hua Hin beach. (Instead, you can choose to stay the night in a lovely resort in one of the nearest pastoral beach towns).
Day 5: Here you will have a free choice from our excellent day-tours to Hua Hin, with various local activities and attractions such as ATV tours and even Vana Nava Water Park – the most innovative water park in Thailand. We will conclude the tour In the famous resort town of Hua Hin **you can also finish the tour in Bangkok.
|Tour Operator|| |
Planned by Dr. David; Executed by Tip Top Travel and Service Co. Ltd.
|Time of Year|| |
Held throughout the year, yet requires pre-order, so book your tour a sufficient time in advance. The tour can begin on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only.
|Daily Timeline|| |
The estimated departure time to begin the daily activity is 8:30 AM; the estimated time to conclude it is 5:30 PM or later – if evening activities are included in the daily tour plan. ** The luxury tour is private and as such, is carried out in your pace, so the timeline is rather flexible (however, please make sure to coordinate it with us in advance).
- Ayutthaya, Bangkok
Day Tour in Bangkok #DTB3 – Ayutthaya’s treasures฿4,350.00 8:30 - 20:30 VIP van฿4,350.00 View Details
- Hua Hin, Krabi, Phang Nga, Surat Thani
Southern Thailand #11 – From Hua Hin – 6 days / 5 nights฿40,865.00 6 days/5 nights VIP van฿40,865.00 View Details
- Hua Hin
Hua Hin Day tour #801 – Phraya Nakhon Cave + ATV Tour + Khao Takiab Cliff฿4,235.00 9:00 - 17:30 VIP van฿4,235.00 View Details